The SellingSF Team: Delivering Consistently
The SellingSF Team, comprised of Stefano DeZerega and Don Woolhouse, is committed to providing clients with consistently exceptional service. With over 50 years of combined real estate experience, our dynamic team is able to make things happen. Our background in the business spans from property management, to mortgage financing, to real estate development and beyond. Yet, the core business and strength of the team is working effectively with all types of people to buy and sell homes; facilitating our clients, in any situation, to realize their dreams.
By working collaboratively as a team we are able to utilize our respective strengths and offer unparalleled service to our clients. With our deep ties to realtors throughout the bay area, we have built significant relationships within the real estate community. These relationships often serve our clients, allowing us an extra opportunity to ratify contracts, solve problems, and close deals.
Sellers know that they depend on us for a range of services including…
- Supplying accurate market valuation and effective home pricing strategies.
- Offering timely and strategic consultation regarding preparing a home for sale.
- Managing a team of qualified and professional contractors and trades people to repair and prepare a home for sale.
- Granting clients access to our preferred relationship with select stagers.
- Marketing a property extensively through a variety of online forums as well as through our deep relationships with a wide network of realtors in the region.
- Promoting properties through our affiliation with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the nation’s largest relocation network.
- Being available to personally show your home to a respective buyer or their agent at brokers tours, open houses, and by appointment.
- Providing 24/7 coverage as needed.
And buyers know that they can depend on the SellingSF Team for great service including…
- Personalizing the online search process and automating the flow of information regarding new listings, market activity, and sales.
- Previewing properties in a range neighborhoods and organizing targeted tours that save clients time and energy
- Providing early access and inside information on listings before they are available to the general public
- Arranging private property showings and personally accompanying buyers on these showings
- Connecting to our select network of reputable mortgage brokers and lenders
- Accessing our refined network of home inspectors to evaluate the condition of a prospective purchase
- Advocating on behalf of buyers and resolving problems that arise in the escrow process.
- Utilizing our strong professional and personal ties to the East Bay and Marin to facilitate moves in and out of San Francisco
- Being available 24/7 as needed
We have a proven track record in giving our clients the highest level of service at every step of a real estate transaction. Whether it’s finding the right property, marketing a home, negotiating a contract, or navigating an escrow, our clients know that they can depend on us to deliver results.
Don brings to the team over 35 years of experience in the Real Estate industry in both sales and finance. As co-owner and managing Broker of the Grubb Co., Inc. and La Salle Financial Services, boutique firms in the Montclair district of Oakland, Don created a continual penetration in the marketplace and growth in the sales of the company through-out his ownership.
Don’s objective is to provide his clients with the highest quality of service available. From day one, he will work in your best interest in the purchase or sale of your home. His unique combination of business savvy and negotiating skills are guaranteed to get results:
“After my first phone conversation with Don, I knew I was making a good choice to go with him over the many other agents I’d been referred to. And that was just on the phone! After Patty and I met Don in person, we really felt we had a chance to buy a place in San Francisco. You just felt, ‘This guy is going to close a deal!’ And guess what? Don made things happen. But what makes Don really stand out from other agents is his personality. He’s your agent but he’s also your friend. Don makes you feel good about what you’re doing but he also lets you know his opinion. If you want the best player on your team, pick Don Woolhouse.” – Ross & Patty Stevenson
In addition to his real estate career, Don participates and works with a close associate in motivational and personal growth seminars.
Stefano is an energetic agent who draws upon his varied experience with property management, multi-unit real estate investment, and single-family home development to assist clients in looking at different options for buying and selling. Having bought and sold several of his own homes in San Francisco, he understands the opportunities and challenges of real estate in the city as well as how important each transaction is for everyone involved.
Stefano brings wide-ranging professional experience and extensive community involvement to his work in real estate. He previously taught social studies at a public high school. In addition to teaching, his professional experiences have included directing a national non-profit organization, guiding the formation of charitable foundation, performing as a professional musician, and researching and writing a book on international volunteerism. As part of his commitment to building stronger communities he makes a charitable donation at the close of every escrow to a community organization selected in consultation with his client.
As the son and grandson of San Franciscans, Stefano’s love of the city is in his blood. Currently a homeowner in Noe Valley, he has lived in several different parts of the city and has a deep appreciation and extensive knowledge of the city’s diverse neighborhoods. He enjoys working closely with people, and is just as comfortable helping a first time homebuyer get a foothold in the market as he is facilitating an experienced buyer purchasing a dream home.
Stefano is a graduate of both Stanford University and the University of California at Santa Cruz. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Politics and Community Studies as well as a Masters of Education and Single Subject Teaching Credential.
As his past experiences suggest, Stefano is a people-person who thrives in situations where he can facilitate and advocate for others. Whether working with buyers or sellers, Stefano’s top priority is listening to his clients, advocating on their behalf, and doing what it takes to meet their needs.